Sean Fulmer is a senior litigation attorney at Schatz, Steinberg & Klayman focusing the majority of his practice in the areas of motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, dog bite, premises liability, and other injury matters. In addition to litigating on behalf of injured and aggrieved individuals, Sean also assists in the management of our pre-litigation department as well as serves as a mentor to our trial lawyers. Sean is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Sean stands out from other attorneys due to his ability to relate to not only his clients but the judges and jurors who hear his cases with his humble, Philadelphia-board and bred nature. This quality allows him to tell his clients’ story with a certain empathy and fervency that had led to dozens of six-figure verdicts and settlements.
Sean prides himself on the level of communication he maintains with his clients, always making himself available to meet their needs during one of the most vulnerable and difficult times in their lives.
Sean was selected as a Pennsylvania Rising Star for exhibiting excellence in practice every year since 2015. Only 2.5% of attorneys under 40 in Pennsylvania receive this distinction.
In addition to practicing law, Sean is a certified arbitrator and Judge Pro Tempore for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas.
Sean is a native of Northeast Philadelphia graduating from Archbishop Ryan High School. Sean enjoys supporting his Philadelphia sports teams and lives with his family in Montgomery County.
• J.D., Florida Coastal School of Law, 2010
• B.A., Shippensburg University, 2006
NOTABLE VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS:
• $750,000.00 for the death of individual due to negligent security of a premises.
• $500,000.00 for an individual struck by drunk driver.
• $380,000.00 for an individual falling on his employer’s property due to ice.
• $250,000.00 for an inmate injured during his incarceration.
• $180,000.00 for an individual falling in a hole requiring surgery to his broken ankle.
• $132,500.00 for an individual bit by a dog.
• $120,000.00 for an individual falling on a grape a retail establishment.
• $110,000.00 for a rideshare operator injured in a motor vehicle accident.
• Pennsylvania Association for Justice
• Pennsylvania Bar Association
• Philadelphia Bar Association
• New Jersey Bar Association