Jonathan D. Rosenau is a litigation attorney at Schatz, Steinberg & Klayman and concentrates his practice on the litigation of personal injury matters on behalf of seriously injured clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Jonathan handles all injury matters from motor vehicle accidents to trip/slip and falls as well as insurance disputes and declaratory judgment actions.
Jonathan is well-known in the legal community for his aggressive representation techniques that allow him to secure exceptional verdicts and settlements for his clients. Blunt and no-nonsense, he is certainly not one to back down from a fight, a fact of which defense attorneys, and more importantly, insurance companies are well aware.
Despite his aggressive and zealous style, Jonathan establishes a close relationship with each client he represents allowing him to be sensitive to their needs and what they are going through. He uses that interpersonal knowledge as ammunition to fight for what his clients deserve even if it takes him all the way to trial. As a result, Jonathan has obtained tens of millions of dollars for his seriously injured clients throughout his career.
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2012
- B.A, Muhlenberg College, 2009
- $1,300,000.00 for a passenger in a ride share vehicle in Philadelphia who was injured when the car he was in was struck, flipped, and hit the median resulting in serious scarring, broken bones, and surgery
- $1,015,000.00 for a motorcyclist in Bucks County, Pennsylvania involved in an intersectional collision resulting in broken bones and hip surgery
- $600,000.00 for an elderly man in Philadelphia who was physically and emotionally abused by an in-home caretaker employed by a company who ignored his complaints and pleas for help
- $500,000.00 to a young girl in Delaware County, Pennsylvania who was struck as a pedestrian crossing the street by a drunk driver resulting in her suffering torn ligaments in her knee
- $425,000.00 for a man who slipped and fell in a movie theater in Philadelphia suffering serious injuries to his leg and knee requiring multiple surgeries
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association